9.28.2012

Cheese Cake Brownies


Please don't hate me when I say this. I don't like chocolate. There are however a few ways I will eat it and one way is if you mix it with cheese cake. Never in my life that I can recall have I made home made brownies; its got to be one of the easiest things besides cookies that one can bake. And if you add cheese cake to the top, well it makes it ten times as good.

Cheese Cake Brownies

{brownie part}

1 stick butter melted
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. cocoa
pinch of salt
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
2 eggs
3/4 c. flour

{cheese cake part}

8 oz. cream cheese at room temp
1/4 c. sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Start with the brownie part and mix together the butter, sugar, vanilla, apple cider and eggs until nice and fluffy. Add in the salt, cocoa, and flour. Pour all but 1/4 cup into a 8x8 baking pan that has been buttered. Set aside.
Mix all of the ingredients for the cheese cake into a separate bowl and mix until all of the cream cheese is nice a smooth. 1-2 minutes. Pour this on top of the brownie.  Then dollop the remaining 1/4 cup around on top of the cheese cake. Using a butter knife swirl through the cream cheese mixture to create a swirl pattern.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into them and enjoying.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment